Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Cheapest Non-Lead .22 LR

Harold's communication style reminds me of when I have to work with Google or Microsoft support techs... They're all in India. English as a second language. I give them credit though, no way I could provide support in a second language.
That’s a really good point! I don’t think after 6 years of Spanish in school that I could instruct someone to open a milk carton using Spanish.

www.ammoseek.com is usually my first stop when searching for ammo online. just scored some .350 legend barnes vor-tx from midway yesterday, on sale for $35.99 a box. I think I paid around $50 a box 6 months ago.

We need like a forum CAPTCHA...

So

What kinda of Stripper does our favorite HTer like

Whose elk spot is off limits

What does Ontario do with his poo

Should you click on a greenhorn link
Dammit forgot what Ontario does with his poo! Am I banned?

Sign up for their newsletter and get 5% off. Sometimes their prices are even lower.

EDIT: turns out this thread was a TLDR earlier and Palmetto had cheaper price. The Ecospeed stuff is apparently not that good but shooting skunks shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:
Just ordered a brick, never used it, but don't know when it will be forced down our throats.
50 yards, best I could get was a 3" group out of a bolt gun that I know is an accurate shooter with regular CCI's
250fps slower than the advertised speed, I won't buy Norma .22 again.

I have a brick of the CCI lead free I need to try out next

Sign up for their newsletter and get 5% off. Sometimes their prices are even lower.

EDIT: turns out this thread was a TLDR earlier and Palmetto had cheaper price. The Ecospeed stuff is apparently not that good but shooting skunks shouldn't be an issue.
Thank you Mr Mthuntr. This feedback was helpful for my decision making process.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back