Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cheapest Non-Lead .22 LR

Harold357

Does anyone have any recommendations for Non-Lead .22 LR. I shoot a high volume and need to explore non-lead alternatives. I see CCI for about 15$ per 50 but that's like a 3x increase over what I shoot now. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Why do you need to explore non lead options?
Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your enquiry related to the topic I posted. I would prefer to not discuss the reasons for wanting to switch to non-lead .22 LR ammunition. Please do not consider my response as a sign of disrespect. Other posters have discussed the reasons to switch, benefits and drawbacks of lead and non-lead ammunition. Those threads often times cause controversy among forum users. It is my preference to simply discuss what the best possible alternatives are to meet the demand that I have for non-lead .22 LR ammunition. Thank you again.

I am filled with intrigue to see what purchasing options this discussion will reveal. I will conduct a cost analysis and begin my requisition efforts at once. Please do not take my excitement as a sign of disrespect. I am Groot.

Yall know any good deals on mono 22 ammo in bulk. I'm itchin to shoot a bunch. Plus the skunks have been been getting in ma's mater patch. Buncha them buggers.

Is that more appropriate for this forum?

We need like a forum CAPTCHA...

So

What kinda of Stripper does our favorite HTer like

Whose elk spot is off limits

What does Ontario do with his poo

Should you click on a greenhorn link

We need like a forum CAPTCHA...

So

What kinda of Stripper does our favorite HTer like

Whose elk spot is off limits

What does Ontario do with his poo

Should you click on a greenhorn link
Can I provide a suggestion to your anti-bot detection protocol? I would respectful suggest adding a question that requires users to provide a link to reasonably priced monolithic .22 LR ammunition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back