Caribou Gear Tarp

Cheaper than hunting.

pa mt man

I leave for Cabo a week from today. Our last trip to Colorado cost me over 800.00 elk and mule deer lic alone. Airfare,hotel and a rental car for nine days costs 822.70! Here are some pics from the last trip.

The problem with those 2 legged deer, is they can become far more expensive than hunting, really quick.

Just ask my buddy who came home from a quick antelope hunt to a wife waiting at the door with a new boyfreind and plans that don't include anything of his but his money.

Going somewhere south this winter, can't remember where. The woman picked the spot. The downside...................missing an AK brownie hunt on the penninsula. The upshot.................no divorce for me. I could do both if I quit my job:rolleyes:

I'm back, i'm drunk and i got pics. No winner but the biggiest fish i ever caught! Pics tomarrow. A lot of things are underlinered so it must look likr moosie is posting.

I'm awaiting..... last week I almost bought a Mexico Trip for 3 days to go on a WHim.. I'm guessing your pictures will make me wish I did ......

Here are a couple pics. I have no scuba diving pictures cause I burnt the instructions with the packing right before I left. I couldn't get the damn thing to rewind the film. No camera would have done justice to what I saw at Cabo Pulmo anyway. Getting certified to dive was one of the best things I have done. I wish my wife could swim or I would do a lot more diving if she came with me.

The baha 1000 was going on while we were there. The pic with the woman , she was from British Columbia, was as far north as I could go with the rental car on the beach road north of Totas Sontas(sp). It was a good spot to watch them and they invited us to spend the nite. They had beer and extra sleeping bags, but my buddy was afraid we would have to drive back the racers.:) He pisses me off sometimes. :mad:

Ended up picking out a narlly spot on the out skirts of town and drank all nite long with a bunch of mexicans.
Went to one the nudie bars on this trip. It was more than a nudie bar.:)

Attachments

• DSCF0355.jpg
    DSCF0355.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF0358.jpg
    DSCF0358.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF0434.jpg
    DSCF0434.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF0473.jpg
    DSCF0473.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF0481.jpg
    DSCF0481.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 82
Aren't you supposed to be Happy at the nudey Bar???:D

Nice Marlin, Cabo seems to be the best priced fishing vacation out there. I Went to Las Barilles a couple years ago and had a blast!!!.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back