Charlotte, NC

Hey Jig & KY,

Have Jeep will travel! My favorite deer hunting is in Scotland Neck. I've been going for years. Fishing? Any where, don't care. Private msg me and we'll see what can be worked out

The Gunner

Landrum, SC

Gunner, I am not far from you. I am just across the line in Spantanburg County. I just moved back. I left 44 years ago for Parris Island and never returned except for family visits. My son (in law) was also a Marine and was killed in Alghanastan on 042811, on his daughter's first birthday and when his son was 10 days old. My wife and I retired early to be with our daughter and to help raise our grandchildren. I have to brag on God...from the time of the casualty call forward He has blessed us beyond measure. God is Good all the time...in every situation. Glory and Honor to Him forever.

Didn`t realize I live so close to some of you on here. We should have formed our own Fantasy Hunt team this year with our 100" whitetails! :eek: Well, maybe not! :confused:

BTW, Concord here!

Just moved (again). Trout, Bass, Deer, Hogs, Bear. Give me a buzz. 5-24-2007
Gunner

Gunner also put this in the personal ads and mail order bride forums....4 1/2 years ago...of course he probably forgot...hell he's about 75 years old now.;):D

Last edited:
Didn`t realize I live so close to some of you on here. We should have formed our own Fantasy Hunt team this year with our 100" whitetails! :eek: Well, maybe not! :confused:

BTW, Concord here!

My Sister lives in Concord!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back