Caribou Gear Tarp

Charging sow

Is it really necessary to criticise this young woman's appearance on this or any other forum. I don't think so. Who do you think you are ?

No, he got it April, he just choose to not address it directly. He did inadvertently address it however. If you look at his earlier post he stated, (referring to how women dress) "isn't the intent to perk some male hormone arousal response ?", which apparently happen to him when he saw a girl dressed very plainly, as he stated in a later post.

As said before, I have received unwanted sexual comments when dressed like Annie or Kim. But it is our fault for dressing in whatever way we are dressed at that moment.

I am use to it and can handle it and am not even complaining. And as you know, I am not a card carrying modern day feminist, just pointing out that the "it is your fault " (women's dress, actions, words,) mentality is alive and well.

But you were correct, I was riding my new horse. She is still pretty green, but I think she will turn put to be a good cow pony, hope so.

:ROFLMAO: Thats it, only with a Waylon Jennings vest and a cowboy hat

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back