Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Chapter 4: either the calendar is going to write the final chapter or I am

No write ups on this one....just videos

I do want to recognize my cameraman, Brad. He managed to capture the essence of the excitement with his shaking hand, heavy breathing and last minute advice. I like to think the quality is that of Randy Oldberg, when @Big Fin was just getting his start.

Congratulations on a great ram. If this photo was over in the “annuli game” thread, I would say 6.5 yo., not sure how bio(maybe bio tech?) could get 4.5 but there again she handled it and I’m going off a pic. Happy Thanksgiving 🤠

Attachments

• 5C9EC369-A933-4FDF-9919-F5C8DCD20FED.png
    5C9EC369-A933-4FDF-9919-F5C8DCD20FED.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 25
Congrats!!!! That's not a 4.5 year old ram, thats quite obvious by the annuli even. My wife has a 4.5 year old ram I'll post when I'm home from work if I think of it.

I'm happy it finally came together for you. It's been fun reading about your season, from the draw results day until now. That second video you posted is a nail biter! Congratulations on a fine ram!

These segments were an amazing story to follow. I am really happy for how this turned out. You earned every bit of it. Thanks for sharing here. Congratulations.

These segments were an amazing story to follow. I am really happy for how this turned out. You earned every bit of it. Thanks for sharing here. Congratulations.
Thanks Randy. These hunts proved a couple of things to me. 1) I got a late start in life on big game hunting and I have a lot still to learn. I enjoy the challenge of the learning process. 2) There is almost a choreography between hunter and camera person. It didn't really dawn on me, but what Marcus does in the field for your show is pretty amazing.

Got to relive last year via this article I wrote to Huntin' Fool way back in December. They're going to print in their September edition. Had to include a shout out to this forum in the article. Too many people to thank on here, but one special thanks to @Mtnhunter1

Attachments

• Scotts-O.I.L.-X-2 (1).pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 23
Got to relive last year via this article I wrote to Huntin' Fool way back in December. They're going to print in their September edition. Had to include a shout out to this forum in the article. Too many people to thank on here, but one special thanks to @Mtnhunter1
I just happened to read this tonight as I looked through the magazine. What a season. Looks like Randy has a OIL X2 season coming up as well. @Big Fin

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back