Yeti GOBOX Collection

Changing Tree's

Crow Woman

Jay and I were talking on the phone and I told him what I would love to see on the outdoor channels sometime. It would be on the same concept of Changing Rooms or Trading Spaces. Here's my thoughts. What do you think?

Western hunters come east and hunt coyotes with only their western tactics. Eastern hunters go outwest and use only their Eastern tactics.

Would each hunter/hunters be successful? Who's tactics would work the best? What is the final outcome?

Personally, I think that would be so fascinating to see the outcome. That has been a question in my mind for some time. Always wondering

wink.gif

heck yes... I'm talking camo and all... grins. I don't know if I would have the guts to participate in it, but I sure would love to be behind the scenes and directing it
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I think it would be both fun and educational
soapbox.gif

elkgrin.gif

That's not what I am talking about.

I am talking about important stuff. 2003 4x4 crew cab diesel your choice of make, 2003 4 wheeler make and model of your choice, outfited custom gun from gunsmith of your choice. Anyone else have anything to add.

MTO.....you should have had my Pap......his favorite saying was "dream in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one gets full first".....I guess that was the old timers way of giving a kid a "reality check."
biggrin.gif
But, anyway I'm queing up in the sponsor's line also.

Back