MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Changing Colorado draw application

Jayden12

How easy is it to change my elk draw application to a party application and add my son's application to it?We both have applications submitted,but at the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to get back in the points game with Colorado and submitted mine a few days after his.We don't have great odds at drawing with no points but still have around 20%.So now I'd prefer we either both draw or neither of us draw.Anybody have experience doing this that can walk me through it
Thanks

I would give CPW a call and they will help you: 800-244-5613

I did it once years ago and it seemed pretty straightforward.

I have a related question- I already applied for deer, pronghorn, and elk for this year but I have decided I want to start building some sheep points on the outside chance that I get lucky many years from now.

Can I just go an add that as a separate purchase or did I need to have that in my original online application? I want the point, but I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize the application for the other species.

I have a related question- I already applied for deer, pronghorn, and elk for this year but I have decided I want to start building some sheep points on the outside chance that I get lucky many years from now.

Can I just go an add that as a separate purchase or did I need to have that in my original online application? I want the point, but I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize the application for the other species.

You should be able to just add it on-line without any effect on the apps you already have submitted.

Back