Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Chaffetz to Fox

Hopefully he can make enough $$ to pay his rent now. He was struggling living in DC and asked that their monthly housing allowance be bumped up to $2500 / month. Let's be honest...we shouldn't actually expect these "representatives" to have to pay their own way to be a career politician.

Hopefully he can make enough $$ to pay his rent now. He was struggling living in DC and asked that their monthly housing allowance be bumped up to $2500 / month. Let's be honest...we shouldn't actually expect these "representatives" to have to pay their own way to be a career politician.

A chicken shit move as a cherry on top of a chicken shit career. What a piece of crap.

My read on this. Jason is a young, ambitious politician. He actually does not do well on television and has not had a lot of television experience. So he is getting a lot of on-screen practice and getting paid for it and boosting his name recognition with his base. Also I think he should go on a hunt with Big Fin to see how he holds up in that camo he is so proud to wear.

Maybe if he didn't waste his money on iPhones and such he could afford rent. Personal responsibility people!!

My read on this. Jason is a young, ambitious politician. He actually does not do well on television and has not had a lot of television experience. So he is getting a lot of on-screen practice and getting paid for it and boosting his name recognition with his base. Also I think he should go on a hunt with Big Fin to see how he holds up in that camo he is so proud to wear.

If he did, would it change your opinion?

I wonder if that dog and camo came as a package deal and were returned immediately after that photo was taken. So cheesy it might as well have been in front of a blue screen.

Zach. I have a begrudging respect for Chaffetz and think he will be on the scene for while yet. I think he represents his constituents, as he understands them. I commend him for pulling his bad public land bill. So, sure, I would love to see him hunt with Big Fin and discuss public land around the campfire. Now that he is no longer in politics, he should have more free time in autumn. What says you, Big Fin? Guest Hunter Chaffetz?

Back