Caribou Gear Tarp

CFMOTO 500 EPS

Hem

Never thought I would be in a conversation about which atv to buy,but here i am.
Anyone have any experience with CFmoto? Price point is good but I have read mixed reviews. I don't need to be convinced about other brands in this thread. Rather hear the good,the bad, and the ugly about the title.
Thanks.

My friend has a 500 with tracks, we use it ice fishing. He plows his drive way and rams around with it in the summers. I'd guess 3 years old now with zero issues.

My father in law uses a Cfmoto 500 on the farm. To say he is rough with it would be an understatement. He has had a few issues with it that the dealer fixed with no problem. He had something break earlier this spring (I’ll ask him what it was) that I think has been a common issue with the machines. They would not fix it under warranty for him because they said it was not normal wear and tear.

I’ve got a Uforce 1000 and I’ve babied it a bit, but overall it’s been good so far.
I have heard that the bigger, the better with CFMOTO... seems most people that have troubles have the 400s but that could just be speculation.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back