CFMOTO 500 EPS

Hem

Never thought I would be in a conversation about which atv to buy,but here i am.
Anyone have any experience with CFmoto? Price point is good but I have read mixed reviews. I don't need to be convinced about other brands in this thread. Rather hear the good,the bad, and the ugly about the title.
Thanks.

My friend has a 500 with tracks, we use it ice fishing. He plows his drive way and rams around with it in the summers. I'd guess 3 years old now with zero issues.

My father in law uses a Cfmoto 500 on the farm. To say he is rough with it would be an understatement. He has had a few issues with it that the dealer fixed with no problem. He had something break earlier this spring (I’ll ask him what it was) that I think has been a common issue with the machines. They would not fix it under warranty for him because they said it was not normal wear and tear.

I’ve got a Uforce 1000 and I’ve babied it a bit, but overall it’s been good so far.
I have heard that the bigger, the better with CFMOTO... seems most people that have troubles have the 400s but that could just be speculation.

Back