Caught a good one

Nice fish !! I have fished the Churchill River near Stanley Mission and Lake Lenore in Saskatchewan. I'll be back in your Province next fall waterfowl hunting. Hope to take a day or two and try Tobin Lake.

Nice fish !! I have fished the Churchill River near Stanley Mission and Lake Lenore in Saskatchewan. I'll be back in your Province next fall waterfowl hunting. Hope to take a day or two and try Tobin Lake.
This one actually came from tobin. Where do you usually hunt geese at?

Near Lake Lenore. A farm family "adopted" me about 20 years ago, and we have become great friends. MY relatives homesteaded Sask. during the days of sod huts. My grandparents were married at a little church near Fort Qu'Appelle. I took in a Riders game last time I was out there, with some cousins in Regina. I hunted waterfowl in Sask. every year for a long time. Now I alternate years with elk hunting in the western US, and waterfowl in Sask. I did quite a lot of work for your Ministry of Natural Resources before I retired. My wife and I planned to retire in the Melfort area... but that is about a 12 pack story ...

Near Lake Lenore. A farm family "adopted" me about 20 years ago, and we have become great friends. MY relatives homesteaded Sask. during the days of sod huts. My grandparents were married at a little church near Fort Qu'Appelle. I took in a Riders game last time I was out there, with some cousins in Regina. I hunted waterfowl in Sask. every year for a long time. Now I alternate years with elk hunting in the western US, and waterfowl in Sask. I did quite a lot of work for your Ministry of Natural Resources before I retired. My wife and I planned to retire in the Melfort area... but that is about a 12 pack story ...
I lived in humboldt for 3.5 years before moving away in feb. 2018

Back