Catching FISH with MOOSIE

Moosie

Grand poopa
Or maybe it should be labled.. Moosie can't catch CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the link on http://www.hunttalk.com on the main page.

I loaded ALOT of Pics up of stuff so it may load a little slow.. But that will give ya time to read!!!!! :D :D

moosie great story and pic's. brings back alot of memories. Dont get to fish for salmon and big trout here in az like i did in washington state.

heck you got me so hooked again i think i might take a run up that way for summer run steelhead.

I'm planning on fishing the b.a.s.s. tourney circuit this year and in oct. they have a tourney up on the columbia river near kiniwick. maybe we could meet up there and shoot the ****.

Delw

Actually I am Going Bass fishing next Thursday.. But don't tell anyone.. I have a Hunting Reputation... Not fishing :D:D:D/...... *WINK*

moosie your going bass fishing! wow I'll try to keep it a secret.

where you going?fishing for smallies and or large mouth?
will tell you one thing if you go bass fishing and have a good time your hooked for life.If your anything like me thats all you will live for anymore. The only reason hunting takes a back seat to me is cause I cant get drawn for nothing. but I still varmit and duck hunt while on the water fishing for bass. My shot gun and ar-15 are always on the boat even in tournaments. I took second in one tournament and got a limit of ducks and 1 goose on the same day. Cant get much better than that!

You know if you ever get to AZ look me up I'll take you to th best lakes around Heck I might even buy you one of those new thong pans..... lol

Delw

Back