Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Casey Is Cool!

Horn Seeker

Just wanted to let everyone know what Casey did last nigth. We were at a benefit auction for a friend of mine that became paralyzed in an accident 7 months ago. They are trying to raise money so he can buy a handicap accessible vehicle.

Anyhow, the auction was cool and Casey did his part by buying a nice Browning A-Bolt 300 Win. Then, to top it all off, when the whole thing was over, it was announced that Casey was going to GIVE Brendan (my paralyzed friend) a bear hunt next spring if he could get a ride up!

Awesome, thanks Casey, Brendan will love it!

By the way, I was the guy sitting about 30 feet from ya and I ended up winning that "Block" target.

Ernie McKenzie

Oh yeah, Ive got to add, Casey and I spent our money very wisely compared to some. We saw another couple spend about $150 on a piece of lingerie and some goofy elephant G-string!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-19-2002 10:11: Message edited by: Horn Seeker ]</font>

Guess it depends on what that g-string came attached to as to whether you two were the wiser or not. That sure doesn't surprise me about Casey. He is a great guy and those that were "wise" enough to book a hunt with him for next spring there are going to have one GREAT time!

Well, the G-String was for the guy. Elephant trunk in the front where the wanger goes. It was pretty funny. It was a friend of mine that had it bought for him by his fiance. SO, just for your Knowledge, there wasn't anything beneficial attached to the g string.

Thanks for the compliments, but they really aren't needed. He seems to be a great kid and I only did what I am sure he would have done for me had the situation been reversed. I am really excited to get him to camp and see the smile plastered on his face. Indy, well if ya want to do some trading for a right handed 300 Win Browning A-bolt Rocky Mtn Elk Foundation rifle Compositestalker I would love to, because this righthander ain't gonna do me much good!! It is a little big for my 7 year old daughter! Happy hunting, Casey

Right On Casey! Is he coming up at the same time as the Hunttalk group? Im sure he wont have a problem finding a ride but if he does I volunteer to pick him up.

I believe he has a ride FEW, the same friend of his that organized the whole benefit is going to bring him up. I believe so.

Brendan went to elk camp this last weekend. I haven't talked to him yet about it, hopefully he had a good time.

Ernie

Wow that is really great. Good Job Casey!
I hope Brandon goes and gets himself a big one! I've always heard good things about Casey. When I'm ready to book a bear hunt it will be with him.

Thanks for the offers on rides gents. Brandon is going to be riding with Dino, a close personal friend of the family. He took a nice 24 inchish muley here a couple weeks ago and was gonna get out and do a little elk hunting but haven't heard back from them on how they did. Happy hunting, Casey

Casey:
I have a buddy I grew up with that got paralized in a timber accident and we built a special stand for him. I don't know how he will be hunting but what we did was built a frame out of angle iron (15 feet tall) and mounted a pully to the top of the frame so we could run a rope thruogh it back down to a boat winch mounted to the side of the frame We then built a chair for him with a harness and attached the other end of the rope to it. We would pack him over, put him in, and crank him up!! Here was the result of that.
scottie%20boy.jpg

Awesome! The plan right now is for Brendon to hunt out of a Double Bull blind. Bill Weisner from Renegade Archery is going to get one for us to use and maybe set him up with a bow. Sounds like Brendon is game to try out the bow! Happy hunting, Casey

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-11-2002 17:51: Message edited by: Casey Richardson ]</font>

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back