Carolina Munitions?

Carl 9.3x62

I found some ammo at Carolina Munitions via ammoseek. Anyone on here have any experience ordering ammo from Carolina Munitions? They didn't get too many stars on Ammoseek, but you have to login to ammoseek to read the reviews. I don't have an account so I couldn't login.

Id assume you were looking for 9.3x62? There's been some at SPS for forever

Yep, haha. Dang, $40 is a steal. I was originally looking for the Hornady interlocks, as I already have a few boxes them. But those noslers are hard to pass. However, I have no idea what an over run is. Do you?

Yep, haha. Dang, $40 is a steal. I was originally looking for the Hornady interlocks, as I already have a few boxes them. But those noslers are hard to pass. However, I have no idea what an over run is. Do you?
Overrun means they made more than the order called for so they have leftovers sitting in the warehouse. Ammo is as good as new.

Which Hornady Interlocks?

Lot of negative reviews about them not shipping ammo or waiting 2 weeks to cancel your order
Shipping was about $20 too. I'll pass. Ended up buying the six remaining boxes of the Nosler Accubonds from SPS. Hopefully they shoot good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back