Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Can't post this anywhere else...

The Hedgehog

..without instant deletion. It's pretty damn funny if you ask me..
puppet_master.jpg

Ah, Big Stick and Painless. You couldn't have it the nail on the head any harder. I notice that he deletes everything that you put up anymore. They both hangout over on the Snipershide.com forum also...

Friggin' hilarious. Greenie, you have some funny chit, especially when you get bored.

Hey, did those bear hunting friends of your draw pronghorn tags? If so, let's talk.

They didn't apply. I did draw though thankfully and put down the correct unit number. getting senile in my old age..

Whatever happened to those two on this board? I thought they fell off the face of the planet.

Looks like they are already calling you names over there. Shame on you for just posting pictures and not giving them GPS coordinates and hunting techniques...

That is too bad because I looked forward to reading their posts, then seeing everyone here eat them alive. KLJ you ready for the upcoming season and our win on the fantasy hunt?

Good Stuff! Too bad it got nuked over there so fast. It's probably a good thing you have a private office and can keep your door closed. You've gotta be busting up while you're making some of this stuff.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back