Cancelled trips...

I have canceled a family trip out west this summer and an October elk hunt. I also had to bail out on going with a buddy on his sheep hunt. ☹

I am still hopeful that my daughter and I can make it to Idaho for deer in November. 🤞
Cancelling on a buddy's sheep hunt is one thing....but the Idaho hunt with your daughter in November has to be one of those, "Hell freezes over or Pigs fly", cancellations! Make it happen Dad...and good luck to the both of you!!

We had post-poned our trip to mexico, that was supposed to have happened this past april, to next February. Honestly, not much hopes in it happening then either, but that just means more time off for hunting next year again.

I am so glad I am hunting within my home state of Wyoming this year. Don't have to worry about quarantine anything. I will quarantine somewhere in the mountains. With a gun.

I didn't have any out-of-state travel plans for hunting season, but did have a week of archery elk, and another week of late season muzzleloader vacation scheduled... then my wife got Covid, she went into isolation and I got to be in quarantine for two weeks... bye-bye PTO. With my wife's work schedule, I'll be lucky to get 3 weekends of hunting in this year. I'm a bit salty about that.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back