camp pics

That’s a good tag. How many points did it take to draw and how did you do?
We burned 50 points, there were five of us, so...10 points each. I think you could draw it with 8-9 points last year, don't remember precisely though.

The group was me, my two sons, my buddy and his daughter. All the young'uns were 24-22 years old, and their first time hunting Mule Deer and in CO. Were weren't too picky. Lots of elk hunters out there.

The pic is our best buck, taken by my oldest son. Good sized deer and rack. My son is 220#, and 6'0" for reference.

My buddy and I hunted the same unit 11 years earlier, and the deer quality seemed better then. Way less elk hunters then also.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPEG
    IMG_0790.JPEG
    463.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0778.JPEG
    IMG_0778.JPEG
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
We burned 50 points, there were five of us, so...10 points each. I think you could draw it with 8-9 points last year, don't remember precisely though.

The group was me, my two sons, my buddy and his daughter. All the young'uns were 24-22 years old, and their first time hunting Mule Deer and in CO. Were weren't too picky. Lots of elk hunters out there.

The pic is our best buck, taken by my oldest son. Good sized deer and rack. My son is 220#, and 6'0" for reference.

My buddy and I hunted the same unit 11 years earlier, and the deer quality seemed better then. Way less elk hunters then also.
Nice buck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back