Caribou Gear Tarp

camp pics

the only day I did not hunt and this fellow that I said befor held up behind me twice and would not come in.
b739cf9a.jpg

Ok as far as the new camera. They have come a long way since I try them out four years ago. trigger speed is alot better. I was not able to get any animal pics . so I just past threw it. here are the pics. it did go off late that night but I think the high winds cause it.If you go up this coming friday I will see you there sometime that day/night.
af2bca88.jpg

0106f2e1.jpg

b8f2a066.jpg

Here are the late night pics. maybe i'm missing something.
a30eade1.jpg

57ae3f21.jpg

5650d271.jpg

By the way it was set for three pics. Once set off it will take two more about fifthteen apart.

The cam pic looks good, the ugly mug in the pic looks bad, LOL. I just might have to use cam for the season then wrap it back up and give to Cub for Xmas. Suppose he would know, LOL.

How's the hunting done there Trent?
I finished up the season here seeing anterless deer every am and pm. Saw 10 different deer on Sat, nothing with antlers.
That trail cam on special is the same one Kevin got. Good price. I'll get one next year.
Try this web site. Its better than Google earth for NB. Satillte pics are from about 2004.http://geonb.snb.ca/geonb/
Not sure if it'll work, if not play with it because it is a very good site.
Good luck.

Hunting here is going as good as it can. deer have switch to there hiding area. making it hard to get another. I did a video of turkey walking ten feet infront of the blind.

Now that I'm back home I was able to take two does thus far. here is a few pics from here. I jump a doe and i'm guessing a nice buck one morning coming into my stand. she stay there as the buck left. with in 45 minutes just befor light I had a doe and guessing two bucks come in chasing her around and left again. just needed ten more minute for legal shooting grrrrr' I love to knock that doe down. as you are about to see by the times that they have start there evening feed. making sure they was back to the safe area's befor light.
9cfa6315.jpg

by the way the time was off by a hour on the cuddeback. for got to ajust it when I came back.
0678f48a.jpg

5b6ac154.jpg

dfe7965e.jpg

8e462628.jpg

f0b414f1.jpg

aedb8823.jpg

I can not remember when I set the time. but the first pick was a hour ahead and the rest were the right time. Good luck and stay safe out there. this coming weekend is the last of it. "For me that is " I like to be able to get one more, well see. hope that you enjoy.
I had more of a great time just hanging like you guys did with herb then hunting. I might have to make a trip up to sulivan some weekend after deer season :) .

Guess they like your apples now. Lots of snow here, although it was more freezing rain throughout the night.
Happy New Year. May your fishing and hunting times be good.

it work pretty good. did not have to back up once. install the foot peg tonight. going to figure out the hand grip next. O by the way dicks have all there camo %50 off the lowest price. jacket like my heavey one that has a removealbe liner is $70 half price to $35.allso we are coming the weekend of june 12 saturday morning. staying for the whole week. sis wants to go to P.E.I cause me nor wife been there. plus we need to hit the ocean as well. I like to make a trip to where we hunt this past season. thinking of setting up a trail cam. allso as of a few hour ago our main phone is gone. we are living off our cells. so hows the weather there, you get out to do any traping yet?

Glad to hear you are coming up. That date sounds good for flounder fishing. I'll find out where the cages are so you can do some fishing. I'm sure you will have a busy week. I'll try to keep a few days available during week from work so that I can take you fishing. If you arrive here Sat then we should plan on flounder fishing that Sunday as I shouldn't be working that day for sure. My bike would be available for Jean as well. I could leave it at camp and if you brought yours then you guys could go on some runs, and/or if I was around we could all go. That would be right around the time I would like to fish Lyons Stream, in around where we were hunting.

First time I mention the bike jean shot it down. we are taking the car she says. But I like to get away to lyons stream thought. Want to show you the area I'm going to set up the ground blind and I'm thinking of leaving a trail cam there as well. Been working another job the last two friday/saturday.bike is just about set up. need to put the bar's on and thinking of a windshield as well. we will see on that. Our house phone is gone as of this past tuesday. we are living off the cell now. mother forgot and call the house and then my cell when she got nothing for a tone. Tire so time for a few ZzZzzZZzz then will head for camp tommorrow afternoon.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back