camp pics

He Shoots,he Scores

MAN O MAN GOT MY SELF A NICE NINE POINT BUCK TO AD TO MY COLLECTION,WILL SHOW YOU SOME PICTURES TOMOROW,AS IT WAS TOO DARK TONIGHT.HE COME OUT INTO THE FIELD AT 4.45PM ALONE,180 YARD SHOT.WEIGHTED IN AT 210 POUNDS FIELD DRESSED hump

Congrats Big Ben.. I'll pass it on to Trent. He is up here now. We are goint to start hunting tomorrow. We will be looking for your pictures. Hopefully we can show some pictures of our own. DS

european mounts

spent all afternoon and all night cleaning and boiling these two deer skulls,down here european mounts are not as popular as out west but more and more people are getting them done now,i will show you some pictures when they are all done,hang in there bruce,it seems the bucks are on the move,stick arround the does and wait,your chance will come,and how about you two happy campers,dave and bruce,you guys been in the bottle yet :D nothing like hunting season to reminess old memories at the camp,[a few lies here and again] :) keep in touch and let me know how you make out good luck to you guys

Deer Heaven

THE SPOT WHERE I SHOT THESE DEER,WALK TO THE FIRST MAPLE TREE NW FROM MY HOUSE TAKE LEFT TILL YOU COME TO A RIVER,THEN LEFT TO THE ALDER BRUSH,O NEVER MIND JUST GO TO THE LOCAL ZOO :D HE HE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH BRUCE,ITS BEEN 14 YEARS SINCE I GOT A BUCK THIS SIZE FROM MEMRAMCOOK,IVE BEEN HUNTING MOSTLY THE LAST TEN YEARS ON OLD FREDERICTON ROAD,WITCH HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD TO ME,BUT THE PRICE OF GAS HAS HELD ME CLOSER TO HOME,AND I JUST PLAIN LUCKED OUT GOOD LUCK TO YOU BRUCE,I KNOW YOUR DAY WILL COME hump

LOL that was good Big Ben. Keep those spots to yourself and your good hunting buddies. That is the way it should be.

Tommorow November 9 will be my sons 9th birthday. What better gift could I give him but to take him out hunting after he getts out of school at noon. They for some reason have Wednesday afternoons off here in the elementry classes. He turns nine and I don't know about him but I am looking forward to our second trip out this year. I don't know what I will do if I happen to get a deer in the morning before I pick him up. :rolleyes: I guess we could still go bird hunting. :D :p

Hey by the way were is Trent and Mooseheadred at??? :confused: Did you get out of the camp yet or are you doing like the song "Second week of Deercamp" says. Hope you guys had good luck. I will be leaving Fredericton on Thurday and will not be back till late Saturday. So I hope you are still around on Monday evening to get together for a coffee or somthing.

Come On Down And I,ll Bring You To All My Best Spots,no Doubt Dave And Trent Are In The Sauce At The Camp[wish I Was There Instead Of Working This Week]next Week Though Thats Another Story,i Will Be At The Camp,seems 4 Out Of 6 Of Us Got Our Deer Already,gonna Have To Bring Some Booze.gonna Do Some Scouting For Next Year,check With You Latter Big Ben............

Hello guys, Trent and I checking in. Ben, those two deer of yours are two fine looking specimens. Good luck to you Bruce and Son. I shot an 8 pointer ( 190lbs) on Tuesday AM, now we are out trying to get one for Trent. Talk later. DS

congradulations to you dave,wheres the pictures? id like to see a big old fredericton buck,good luck to you trent and bruce,im sure youll get lucky this week

Hey guys...Trent, Dave - just lookin for any messages on how you are doing. This is Trent's wife. Haven't heard hide nor hair from my better half and just wanted to make sure all was well up north. Looks like happy hunting up there! Hope the weather is cool enough, hope you all hook up and share stories. Honey (Trent), I am taking Bobbi to get her ear pierced after work tomorrow. She will be spending the night so most likely, we will purchase a movie and watch it with our eyes closed in the upright position *lol* Indy has gotten me up every morning without fail but has not once slept with me. Thought you would like to know. Won't keep you any longer, must be going. Love you muches honey, bye guys!

Welcome aboard Mrs. Trent. That was one nice deer you got this year. I can only hope that some time in the future I get a deer with the bow. we only have one more week up here and I have not heard from the guys when they were going to be in town to get a coffee with them. OH well maybe next year. Take care and Trent let us know you made it back home OK and then fill us in on the stories of your hunt. :D

Hello guys and Jeanne, sorry we have been slack at messages and photos. We have been busy at camp and here and there. I have attached photo and will put more on later. Trent got a 9 pt on Saturday. Have to take a rain check on coffee, Bruce. Trent is anxious to get back home. Talk later, good luck Bruce.

Attachments

• MVC-570S.JPG
    MVC-570S.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 87
touch down

Going to make this quick , I just got home and I have correct my typo 8 times allready.I'm dead on my feet so I'm off to bed for a over due sleep. will fill you in later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PotomacRiver
Back