camp pics

If you look close at the last two pics you will see a white piece laying on the ground. Just above that there is a doe straddleing that object.her belly in the middle just above it look close and let me know if anyone see any thing. If not then I will delete those pics.

ok can everyone see these pics

Let me know if you can see these pics as I went to the field where I work til dark.

Attachments

• Picture 207.jpg
    Picture 207.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 206.jpg
    Picture 206.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 204.jpg
    Picture 204.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 78
next pic

if you are having trouble seeing those pics let try these hump :D

Attachments

• Picture 205.jpg
    Picture 205.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 203.jpg
    Picture 203.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 76
more pic

that last pic up there is a buck with horn on one side.

Attachments

• Picture 193.jpg
    Picture 193.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 195.jpg
    Picture 195.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 196.jpg
    Picture 196.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 77
next pics

I got to get closer to these deer so they come in better.

Attachments

• Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 187.jpg
    Picture 187.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 189.jpg
    Picture 189.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 74
last pics

And once again the big boy was out strutting his stuff.Total there was 18 doe's and kids and 8 bucks as well. Wife pull in so i'm off for the night . later everyone and have a good evening and stay safe.

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 199.jpg
    Picture 199.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 201.jpg
    Picture 201.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 75
Picture from the video suck , but the video it's self is great.Those deer are far way at times and thining the herd is going to be rought but someone got to do it. Saturday Oct15 is right around the corner and I got the 15th 16,17,18 off from walmart so saturday and sunday i'm in the tree all day and mondaytuesday evening hummm the rest of the week i'm in the tree in the evening. By the way turkey season opens tomorrow here as well.It's like bird season there the deer get a early warning that the time is coming again. Tonight I got to freshen up my shooting skills alittle and sight in the ten yard pin I set at forty yards.Dave can you see those deer up there or ben or any one else ? I will delete them if not.I hate to say this but I'm getting bored of going out every morning and seeing deer. I need to try to get a up close video and not get attack . Well time for me to figure out what to do for dinner and gettt---rrrr---donnnne. later.

Ok the pics are delete , I guess I'm going to have to get better pictures by taking a couple this hunting season , got to go later

where is everyone , whats new , how's the weather and when does archery season going to start there. Do you have to still wear orange while hunting with archery or did that change.Why is it that you got to wear orange in a tree but the duck hunters can wear camo on the ground ? Makes sence (NO). weather here is goofy it is warm again and I was out finishing up my lanes for archery and I felt I should of went later and sure enought I jump three deer at 10am.Which in a way I know they are still traveling back to the bedding area at that time.So here is a question for everyone .If you are out there hunting and arrow a deer what would you do knowing there is alot of travle going threw, Wait a hour and go get it or wait longer to see if you can take out two.Think that one over and give me your input. I guess it depends on the weather as well.today it being warm I be down getting it open and try to make it back to the stand for a evening hunt.Well that be it for now everyone I got to get going , later.

Hey Trent,my Take Is Take Care Of Your Meat As Fast As You Can,you Will Get Better Meat That Way,a Deer Lying On Its Side Can Heat Upand Spoil Your Meat,plus The Insects Ect...just My Opinion

The thinking to duck hunters not having to wear oranbge is that they are shooting up into the air and not parralel with the ground so there should not be any hunters up in the air where the ducks are. kind of dumb and they say ducks see color and deer don't. Well I passed the bow test and can officialy hunt deer with a bow and the season opens tommorow :D hump but my truck is in the shop untill Wednesday. :eek: :BLEEP:

oh yeah what Ben said take care of the meat as fast as you can. If there are that many deer around your stand they will still be there latter in the day or tommorow. Just my humble opinion. :)

hung a stand today,man was it hot,i made a little round to see if there was any action,found some tracks,looks not too bad,gonna let it settle for a few days and go back in

Hi guys! I haven't read your latest posts till today. Congrats on the course, Stilllearning. Trent, for the area you hunt ( lots of deer) and distance you have to travel to hunt ( less than 10 miles??) and time you get to hunt ( Oct 15th to Dec??), one a day would be exciting enough for me. Plus enough work to proper handle one deer. How about that turkey hunting?? You should be out and about.
I took my father and son for a drive on Saturday to see some new country ( Mosquito Lake area), didn't see any mosquito's--ha/ha, saw couple deer, my son got a partridge. Got home at supper time then went to a stag. Man, that was a guys day for sure. Hunt in the day time and party with the guys at nite. Talk later.

I'm thinking about it dave , I might go out and see if I can call one in this weekend say saturday morning, Not sure. I will try to see if it works for me but I will not have any fire arm since I didn't buy my four turkey tags so I can not carry a gun. The wife has her's but I doubt she will get up and out on her day to sleep in.I came home on my break and got a chicken in the crock pot and when the wife came home she inform me that she has a class exam to take. So all that setting up and she got to go to school.So does anyone got 12hr's traveling on the road they want to do and get here for dinner tomorrow *LOL*.I was out for my walk this morning and seen deer (Whats new) there was a doe and then the buck I name half spike because one side is longer then the other side. I will make a dvd of all the vids I do and bring it with me as well. I'm hoping that when I'm in the stand in archery season I get a visit from the turkeys in the field so I can vid them as well. Tire of those *SOB* getting the upper hand on me all the time. So in my eyes the turkey is more keen with eye site then deer and are smart enought to get out of the area then stay there wondering what they thought they seen.Weather update here is hotter then hex and I'm not liking it @ all.But on a different note it is cooling down in the evening starting next wednesday around the 30's which will help out in game travel.Do I know this friend dave and why was I not invited :) . That lake you went to sounds like I was there befor but back then you could not drive to it.Well I think I will call it a day and relax the rest of the night, So take it easy all and see you later.

Back