camp pics

Yup that is the first camera. I put the other camera up on the edge where you shot at the turkey. it is right there befor the hill facing the stand you was in. Hope we get a few pic. figure I cover the bottom and the top at the same time. this weekend coming I will pull the camera that took those pics and wrap it up for the trip back in Nov. Thinking on picking up another mineral block this weekend as well, plus maybe get my license as well. By the way is the doe draw been out yet?

ty Wapiti23. you are the first one that spoke in here for ages. Yeah the pic are in color. well was at the camp last night and forgot to bring my camera. and the cam on the hill had 7 pics on it. guess I will check it saturday afternoon. We got the go ahead at work to put in extra hour and work saturday. over time looks great since I'm not getting a call to work my second job.

I did not get my doe license tag for there this year Dave. Good new is I got both my tag draw here. and here is some pics from the cam higher up on the hill. You can see my stand to the top right as they past.
mdgc0002_00.jpg

mdgc0013_00.jpg

mdgc0016_00.jpg

mdgc0022_00.jpg

There is at least five deer in this pic. allso the next pic are cause by alot on birds on the ground. to you it looks like dirt. but when the cam took three pics you can flip pic to pic and see them moving.
mdgc0031_00.jpg

mdgc0032_00.jpg

mdgc0034_00.jpg

mdgc0005_00.jpg

mdgc0006_00.jpg

Hey guys, been a while.

Recently spent 7 days flying through this country and staying in this valley. rain, hail, and snow. I loved this state in august.

graylinglakesheep002.jpg

graylinglakesheep029.jpg

That country looks beautiful to me. It would be nice to see it once, it would be a dream come true to live there. Our August here was extremely hot. Too hot, but September is nice. Always a busy month putting away the fishing stuff and breaking out the hunting stuff. Our moose season ( 3 days) is on Sept 23/24/25 and by a draw. I did not get drawn and not partying up. But the hunting season partridge/ducks starts on Oct 1st so I don't have to wait too long before I hit the woods/marsh with a gun. Good luck with the hunting lilbiggun, and please do post some more pics whenever you get a chance.

Our summer was pretty wet this year. All I did was work alot so the rain didnt bother me. Only made it out fishing once and that was a charter through work.

This was our Taxi. why he dropped us off at this part of the lake is beyond me, but he was the pilot.

graylinglakesheep003.jpg

roughly 6000ft.

graylinglakesheep016.jpg

Somebody tried to get out of the weather at some point. Same spot as prior pic.

graylinglakesheep015.jpg

We did have very brief bits of sun in between rain bands.

graylinglakesheep026.jpg

My ugly mug.

graylinglakesheep020.jpg

Best part of all Mudranger1, I got to share it with my hunting partner and great friend.
Well I set the new cudde out last week and want to make sure it works befor I store it away til spring.
cdyi0001.jpg

cdyi0002.jpg

cdyi0003.jpg

cdyi0004.jpg

cdyi0005.jpg

cdyi0007.jpg

cdyi0008.jpg

cdyi0009.jpg

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics