Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Byron South..

Moosie

Grand poopa
I just got done Watching a Cool 'Yote killin DVD
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanx man !!!

I was a bit hesitant on buying it but Glad I did. Seems like alot of action. I like that in a movie.

DID you edit the whole thing on the 'puter yourself ? If so Do you use an Adobe or Pinnacle type softwear ?

I realy like that Big bob tom that gets it runnin away. Ain't that called a Texas heart shot??? LOL Its a good killin video and good information on it also.

Oooooyessssss and I like seeing the youngsters huntin with dad also.

sly

Glad you liked it Moosie. and to answer your question.
I know squat about computers. Heck, I'm just know learning to type with two fingers. I had a guy that has a hunting show on The Outdoor Channel edit it for me.

Thanks and Good Huntin

Byron
biggrin.gif

THANX for the Call bro !! Glad yo like the site. Looks like we have the Same ways of thinking, Makes life alot easier eh ?

Looking foward to shaking your hand this Fall while you're up here !! (Probably not as much as your looking to shake my hand though...
rolleyes.gif
..HEHE)

Hey Moosie, glad you finnaly got to talk to me. I can't wait to shake your hand
shhh.gif
.Hell I thought that little smile face waz pickin a bugger. Well any way.

How did I get all those stars under my name? Am I a general now? How long am I a junior member? Can you put "Texan" under my name when I'm not a junior member?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Are we there yet? I gotta go to the bafroom.

Laughing my BUTT off man !!! You Texans have a different sence of humor for sure
smile.gif

I think after 10 or 20 posts your Junior status goes away. But after 10 posts I own your Soul .. BUUU HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! So be carefull making your next post bud
wink.gif

You though he was picking his nose and not going Shhhhhhh ? What do you think this guy is doing ?

bootyshake.gif

lolup.gif
lolup.gif

It takes more than 20 licks to get to the center of a Tootie Pop. Oops, I smell something burning, I better get back to my cooking. I'll be back.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back