Byron South..

21 is the magic #.. It was 31 but I just changed it so You're part of the team a bit sooner
wink.gif

NOW I own yer soul !!!! Buuuahahaha !!

You can have it Moosie. I'm not a junior member no more
hump.gif
. Is that a new record. Please tell me I beat SlyDog.

Well.. thats the Most BACK-BACK posts I've seen, but there are some guys.. not saying anyones name *COUGH*(ELKCHSR)*COUGH* ... Excuse me, had something in my throught... Anyways... Someone does post an Average of 16.7 times a day and HAS so over the last 1.5 years.. not saying how many posts he has (12,703) and Joined Nov 2001 .. But YOU do the math
wink.gif

NOW, ON the phone you didn't talk as much as Slydog, but then we don't all have that tallent now do we ?!?!
elkgrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I knew someone was talkin bad about me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking about you and Talking BAD about you is 2 different things
wink.gif
We was just talking about you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Byron, Them Ideons is a messing with yah. Remember The Eyes Of TEXAS Are are upon ya.

Don't let them tater diggers get ya goin.

I smell a rat, I knew someone was talkin bad about me, I know rat when I smell it for sure. Thats OK when you guys are talkin about me someone else is gittin a break.

One thing to remember in here the first lier don't stand a chance...
wink.gif
wink.gif

sly
PS I know someone who can out talk even me, LRM and CW and if them two gang up on ya its over

I'm with ya varmint hunter, we're the "meat" and they're the taters.
shhh.gif
But don't say anything cause one of em has invited me to come hunt.
shhh.gif

God I can't wait 'till huntin season!!
elkgrin.gif

we'll see about who's the meat and who's the taters.

You guys from Texas will have a hard time shootin a coyote facein ya, ya'lls used to shootin them up the a$$ (Texas heart shot)

Who ever calls in the least number of coyotes the first day has to do dishes all week and who ever misses the 1st coyote has to make coffee every morning before breakfast. Oyes BTW you have to build a fire before the coffee.

sly

Byron,
Its gonna be a long summer and try not to make to much noise makin the coffee, I've been known to get up grouchy
fight.gif
wink.gif

sly

Sly, Don't loose sight of the fact Byron is one man. That one man is a TEXAN. You may wont to bring some Playtex gloves for all those dishes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back