Caribou Gear

Butt ugly with an identity crisis

My personal opinion is that it's an abomination. But hey, I've never been accused of actually having taste.
I've heard the argument for tactical lever guns is that they won't be illegal if the gun grabbers are able to ban semiauto rifles. Not sure if I agree with that. The sombitches won't be happy until they are all gone.

IDK… I bought a Ruger precision rimfire last year, for small game. AR-style bolt rifle. The look is odd, but I like the pistol grip, robust foregrip, and adjustable riser, for ergonomics.

I feel like the model they built it on was a stupid one, especially with the 336 patent coming into public domain. 92s are great, but most of the tacticool nerds want pic rails and red dots/scopes for their loadouts 🥴

It’s butt ugly, but if I were hunting a straight wall state I’d probably consider it. That polymer will fare better than wood out in the rain all day, and the fiber optic front sight would do better in low light than a brass bead I imagine.

The tactical lever actions are pretty popular. Not really my cup of tea but I won't turn down building one for a guy that wants it.

Side note- those .454 92s shoot themselves loose after a bit.
That is a shame, I'd get back into .454 for the right gun.

I feel like the model they built it on was a stupid one, especially with the 336 patent coming into public domain. 92s are great, but most of the tacticool nerds want pic rails and red dots/scopes for their loadouts 🥴
What do you mean the 336 patent is coming into public domain?

The tactical lever actions are pretty popular. Not really my cup of tea but I won't turn down building one for a guy that wants it.

Side note- those .454 92s shoot themselves loose after a bit.
Maybe you should, unless your kids are starving of course.

What do you mean the 336 patent is coming into public domain?
Companies can make clones of it now. Rossi already has a new model called the R95 based on it

I don’t know when exactly the patent reached its end because I’m too lazy to research it, but since Henrys look similar it might have been a while ago

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back