Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bulls and Buck (PICS)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Some more critter pics from my part of WY.

Here is a pic of a big 3 and 2 pt together:

big32pt.sized.jpg

Here is a elk that has polished up his horns pretty good:

bullonaspen.sized.jpg

Here is a bull right out of velvet:

bulloutofvelvet2.sized.jpg

elkonridge.sized.jpg

sagegrouse.sized.jpg

spike.sized.jpg

4ptintrees.sized.jpg

clumpy.sized.jpg

The buck on the left in the above pic seems to have a bad case of warts. Poor thing could hardly walk.

These pics are a combo of my friend Ben Celinsik and me going in the hills all the time. We'll be posting more pics soon lol. So you have a warning lol.

I hope you enjoyed the pics,

Ernesto

Nice pics. It looks like the "warts" are cutaneous fibromas. They're caused by a virus, which usually enters through a wound. They supposedly don't affect the meat of the animal, in terms of being able to consume it.

Oak

Originally posted by Oak:
caused by a virus, which usually enters through a wound. They supposedly don't affect the meat of the animal, in terms of being able to consume it.
....methinks I'd have to pass. I don't think the Mrs. could get that pass the mouth :eek:

I'd take em. Might keep it from spreadin. No sense seein an animal gimpin around when he could be in my freezer.
drool.gif
Shoot, 90% of what we put in our mouth, they say it ain't good for us. If I'm going to go early, I'd just as soon it be from eatin game. :D

Cool Pics

WW

Nice pics Ernesto, You have brought up something very interesting [those warts] man they are gross looking and i have never ever seen anything like that!I have shot deer that had been infested with ticks,and once have seen an albino doe, but nothing like your pic, just wondering have any of you other guys ever seen that [wart] condition before? Is it in all states/areas?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back