Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bull in wallow (Tcam video)

OregonTK

Wasn't sure where to post this video, so please move if it's in the wrong forum.

This was a series of trailcam videos I got last September. Finally figured out how to stitch them together. There were still photos and short delays between the clips, so it isn't continuous. The bull starts out nice and clean, but ends up a total pig at the end!

Hope this works...

That's a great series of clips. I can't believe he got on his back towards the end...looked like my dog rolling around.

Thanks for posting this up.

That was awesome thanks for sharing. Your camera almost got splattered a couple times. And to think I get in trouble coming home a little dirty.

Glad it's working and you guys enjoy it. BTW...I had a treestand about 15 yards on the other side of the wallow...I had sit in the stand from 10am to 6:30pm and the bull arrived shortly after I had left. :p

Glad it's working and you guys enjoy it. BTW...I had a treestand about 15 yards on the other side of the wallow...I had sit in the stand from 10am to 6:30pm and the bull arrived shortly after I had left. :p

Not so awesome right there

Awesome video!

I was about 25 yards from a bull in a wallow this year. Almost seemed unsporting to shoot him while he was nearly upside down in the mud. It was a crazy show for sure, he kept hooking this giant Aspen dead fall with his horns while he was lying back and was moving it like it was nothing, impressive strength. A couple weeks later I shot one that had just wallowed, what a mess.

Superb, the guys in the UK will enjoy that film, thanks for sharing it.

I wish i had a pair of jacobs like that bull:D

Cheers

Richard

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back