Bud light or miller lite?

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
Has anyone else notice the fighting between Bud Light and Miller lite? I guess they have banned a few of the commercials cuz its been getting pretty "cut throat". So my question is bud light or miller lite? When i was in HS you couldn't afford to be caught with anything but Bud Light but as I've entered college I really like Miller lite, not only for taste but price too. So whats your drink of choice, if its neither share with us your drink of choice!

Well back in my drinking days I was a Bud light man all the way.;) Now that I have realised the wrongness of my wicked, wicked, ways I still support the ponies and drink the O'duell's green bottle. What gets me though is after 25 some odd years of loyal support I never even recieved a belt buckle or gold watch or nothing :( I can't even think of the amount of hay I have funded for them Clyesdales:rolleyes: and all I got's to show for it is numerous nights of fun and many days of head aches. Geez:D :D Bud all the way!

Well I have to stay with Bud. Miller Lite is fine, but I like Bud Light better. Choosing between Bud and Miller GD, I still stay with Bud. Miller High Life or MGD, give me MGD.

Coors light for me! Bud/light gives me headaches. If I had to choose between bud light and miller light, it'd have to be miller. Miller's not bad, but I prefer the taste of Coors light.

I like to drink what they call O.P's( other peoples :D )its cheaper that way :p That way I can save my money to hunt with hump ...If I have to buy then its either Busch lite or Busch(poor mans bud)....

Hunterman(Tony)

miller lite seems to taste more like a full flavored beer to me.usually its bud but if im drinking lite beer its miller lite

Crown Royal on the rocks....great for sippin....or mikes hard lemonade.. and smirnoff ice......i`m done with beer.

All the mass produced diet beers pretty much taste the same to me. For purely political/ideological reasons I have stopped buying Bud products. Jane Fonda is Bud's single largest private shareholder.

I have nothing against Bud as a beer producer but Jane is high on my all time shit-list and I won't knowingly put money in her pocket.

I drink Pepsi over Coke....
I turn into an Ass hole with any thing stronger.....
Well more of one.... ;) :D

Started with beer, the first half and somebody opened a bottle of crown at halftime and I became an asshole. Any other whisky I can say no to but crown royal and crown royal reserve.

Hi All!

What's with all you guys and your girlie beer :) Nothing but Kokanee Gold for a warm summers day or good old scotch on the rocks when it's -30

See Ya

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back