Bucket list.....

well this can't be right

118 posts and nobody wants to hunt walrus, muskox or polar bear :(

at least a couple guys are thinking about coming up for a sheep hunt and one liked the idea of going on a whale hunt and another a bison hunt. hope he meant wood bison, not one of those small bisons south of us ;)

my bucket hunt, is the 1st place trophy in The Yukon Quest :)
I’d love to shoot a musk ox

If I was gonna just go on a “ trophy hunt “ and there were no cost factored in or import bans a male African Lion hunt would be up there.

well this can't be right

at least a couple guys are thinking about coming up for a sheep hunt and one liked the idea of going on a whale hunt and another a bison hunt. hope he meant wood bison, not one of those small bisons south of us ;)

I had bison on mine, wouldn’t really be picky either way but I’d be happy to chase one of those giants in the woods!

bighorn sheep in my favorite places.. wait what.

Not really a exotic expensive vacation with my rifle, but I'll take it.

Tonight will be my 12th time in looking (packing a black bear license and rifle) in my sheep unit since I found out I drew one month ago.

well this can't be right

A walrus is in my top 10

If I was gonna die tomo and money was no option I’d also pick archery moose today. Imo one of the coolest animals

My 'obsession' or focus Animal is a Roosevelt Elk, but I am going to make that happen one of these years. I think Roosevelt and Dall are my top two animals right now that I am making plans to chase and hunt. As far as dream hunt - like don't know if it will ever happen - that would be a Big Horn Sheep from Oregon. I saw my first wild group of sheep run across the road back in 2000 while riding with my dad doing Census work. And I've thought it would be super cool ever since.

I went elk hunting for the first time 2 years ago, had a blast. Still my #1 bucket list animal. I’m still in the process of training myself that work will still be there when I get back

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back