Brush Mountain Pack Goats

Duck-Slayer

Well took the plunge and registered my new pack goat business with the State of Idaho last week! Hopefully I don’t go too broke lol 😂 with all the pack goat issues going on I figured I would put some pack goats out there that are not a danger to Bighorn sheep. Pretty simple really, all my babies are kept isolated from any other goats, all babies get colostrum and milk replacer from D&B so they have no possibility of contracting anything from the milk of another goat. All will be micro chipped a 1 week old and sold with certificates that state they are CL, CAE, MOVI, Pink eye free. Will be given contact information to get there goats tested for the stated above illnesses if deemed necessary in the future. I will only sell 2-6 babies a year most likely to keep quality and demand up.
Matt

You have experienced passion, that's certain! Your resume is established having shared several amazing pack goat adventures with us on Hunt Talk.

I Wish you the best with your new business venture. You are now my first referral to others for pack goats.

Always enjoy your shared hunt adventures and discussions regarding pack goats. Keep it rolling!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back