Browning Abolt deal

deerhunter24

I have found a Browning Abolt composite stalker for a good price as it is a run out model and i was wondering if i should buy it. it is chambered in 243 which is a caliber i have been looking at for deer. I would love to see other peoples opinions on this rifle.

View attachment 281953

I own an ABolt hunter in 30-06. I love the rifle but cant get over the BOSS feature So it sits in the closet. I would venture to say if it was synthetic, didn't have the BOSS and was a deer caliber with less recoil it would get a lot of use. If you want it , buy it.

I have found a Browning Abolt composite stalker for a good price as it is a run out model and i was wondering if i should buy it. it is chambered in 243 which is a caliber i have been looking at for deer. I would love to see other peoples opinions on this rifle.

View attachment 281953
That's not a deal...someone jacked up their price and is claiming it's on sale. $599 is the price on like 5 different websites.

If you want it, buy it but it's not a deal

Well since your looking for peoples opinions, I would kick in another $150 and get a Tikka T3X Lite. If your looking for a synthetic stock rifle in that price range.

Have a AB3 in 300 Win mag. Love everything about the rifle, except the mag release.
It’s in front of the mag and presses back. I’m afraid of dropping the mag and not knowing it. That’s why I bought a second mag, just in case.
There’s also a aftermarket trigger spring that helps a bunch.

Well since your looking for peoples opinions, I would kick in another $150 and get a Tikka T3X Lite. If your looking for a synthetic stock rifle in that price range.
^^^This or find a used Rem 700. I have buddies with AB3's and consider them entry level guns (heavy triggers, poor stocks). For the money, you can do much better with Tikkas or Rem 700's

It is not the same as Abolt or Abolt II. I have a Hunter. Abolt III is an entry level gun. Get a Salvage 110 at the same price range.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back