Breaking Game Laws THEN Uploading It To YouTube?

Somehow personalities of the production world are put on a pedestal and that’s wrong. We are one of the same group, if a mistake happens it shouldn’t be broadcasted all over the web. When you point a finger at someone there are still three pointed back at you.

Good on your for taking ownership Randy. It's so easy to do with all the ridiculous rules (yes, not allowing lighted nocks is ridiculous). You can't have anything electronic mounted to your bow, which also makes filming difficult.
Best of luck this season!

So I am loathe to report another egregious violation but it looks like Big Fin didn’t have his seatbelt on when he drove his truck out of the shop after getting his front bumper and winch installed....therefore He should forfeit the raptor to me. After the rear bumper gets installed that is.

Just wait until I drop what the Llama does at band camp.

Hint: it ain't consensual.

So the illuminated nock was in fact a deer repellent but regardless, Marcus must be punished. Thanks, got it.

I think you are not taking onto account the down side of that, which a heck of lot bigger than your 'teachable moment'

I make a mistake I learn something but probably no one else does.

Fresh Tracks has a huge following. If I was the ID LEO I'd tell Randy, "Hey thanks for self reporting on this one, we understand things happen, how about as recompense to the state for the violation you do a PSA at your expense and help a ton of other hunters avoid this particular violation and also help them understand what to do when you break a regulation."

I make a mistake I learn something but probably no one else does.

Fresh Tracks has a huge following. If I was the ID LEO I'd tell Randy, "Hey thanks for self reporting on this one, we understand things happen, how about as recompense to the state for the violation you do a PSA at your expense and help a ton of other hunters avoid this particular violation and also help them understand what to do when you break a regulation."
You have never run a business
But carry on

You have never run a business
But carry on
Having run a business is no prerequisite to understanding public relations (a simple survey of business gaffes in recent years makes that clear).

But certainly there are pros and cons to all of BigFin’s options, with it really being a choice among lesser evils at this point.

In normal times I would lean towards wllm’s suggestion, but with the level of online toxicity now (cancel culture is not just about race) it seems risky and maybe hunkering down is the best path. In any event, I trust that BF knows what is right for him in spite of our armchair quarterbacking ;)

Having run a business is no prerequisite to understanding public relations (a simple survey of business gaffes in recent years makes that clear).

But certainly there are pros and cons to all of BigFin’s options, with it really being a choice among lesser evils at this point.

In normal times I would lean towards wllm’s suggestion, but with the level of online toxicity now (cancel culture is not just about race) it seems risky and maybe hunkering down is the best path. In any event, I trust that BF knows what is right for him in spite of our armchair quarterbacking ;)
BUt yet sitting behind a keyboard and expounding is the perfect prerequisite. Whereas running a retail business dependent on viewership offers no clue. got it.

BUt yet sitting behind a keyboard and expounding is the perfect prerequisite. Whereas running a retail business dependent on viewership offers no clue. got it.
Not what I said at all - seems like you just want to squabble rather than discuss. Carry on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back