PEAX Equipment

BOWUNTR's Alaskan Adventure

Good job! Sounds like you had a blast. Glad your mom is doing well! The guys at 40 Mile Air took great care of us too.

Nice Job Ed.

I was catching up on my magazines last night and finally had a chance to read your article in the May/June EBJ. You are gonna have to build an Alaska wing on the casa.

Most boxes that size I see have pallets under them. Alaska Airlines sure knows how to treat hunters and fishermen.

Thinking good thoughts for you and your family. Kudos to your wife for handling the situation. I've had emergencies arise while on a hunting trip, and got told once I was headed home. Made for some tense travels.

Congrats on the successful caribou hunt. Glad your mom is doing good too. My grandma just returned home after being life flighted to salt lake for a stroke. Thankfully she was able to come out of it all with little damage.

Ed,
Congrats on the bou and nice write up. Glad to hear your mom is doing fine. Same to your grandma kevin.

Great story and wonderful photos. Glad to hear your mom's ok. Great job introducing someone new to bow hunting, with a first time score like that I'm sure he'll be a bow hunter for life. Congrats to both of you and thanks for sharing.

Back