BOW or Rifle ?!?!

300 win mag if i make the wyoming trip. if not it will be a dart gun shooting the internet elk.or maybe a playstation controller for cabelas big game hunter4

HAHAHAHA!!!Bill, now who's picking on the kid...LMAO!!! But Bill is right, is that a pic of you TK???
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Yep, that's a picture of me when I was younger. I still dress up like that when I get a new rifle or something though and I use that exact pose for the pictures too.
biggrin.gif

I'll be using my Hoyt Magantec! Now if I can just get my ass home from TDY and practice!

HogFan

Gonna be chasin 'em with a bow!...hope to have lots of luck cuz this is the first year to hunt elk for me.

Lance

Bow or Rifle? Huh? A pretty small field to choose from given all the options available for elk hunting.

Bow and rifle is fun and each presents it's own unique challenges. But some of my favorite elk hunting methods include:

1. Trip wires and land mines across favorite elk trails
2. Night hunting with a flame thrower (a good method if you are hungry)
3. Surface to air missles for elk in the back country that aren't easily accessible
4. Spot and stalk hunting with dynamite
5. And Cyanide bombs planted at salt licks

You haven't lived until you've hunted elk with me!!
wink.gif

HoundDawg... Are you related to Feclnogin
wink.gif
(He's a guy that posts like you...)

I haven't tried the wire method yet. Is there a certain size trip wire you use so the Elk can't see the wire ? And what type of Fuel do you use in the thrower for Maximum heat and distance ?

Thanx in Advance !!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back