Bow Kill On Video

Great video! The slow motion is a nice touch... that bull almost snagged his tongue on the broad head before he shot!!

He didn't even call this bull in. The elk were so thick in this area, he would sit along a trail and this bull came running after a cow that had run by just seconds before...
I'm not looking for your honey holes....but which unit, hell what's the name of that trail while your at it?!

In all seriousness incredible video!

I finally got this awesome video of a friend's elk he shot this fall...

Great video. Takes me back to some of my memories and experiences in the backcountry. It's very interesting how some days can feel like an eternal struggle, while other moments like the one captured in this video everything just goes perfectly. Those moments are an adrenaline-filled, chaotic end to a hunt. Loved how the elk's antler breaks off a branch and he doesn't even notice and the tongue hanging out while he's moving along. (Heck, his sack is even jostling around, too.) Release of the arrow, elk tumbling down the mountain side. Beautiful.

Very cool video. I don't think you can legally mount a camera on a bow in CO...otherwise I would be tempted.

Really good work on that. I smiled when I saw that big boy rolling down that hill. He was worth the pack!

I have a few hunting videos friends have taken of me and me for them that are very special. Good on yah for being there for your buddy.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back