MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bow cam video of my CO bull

Congrats on a great bull. You better thank the elk gods on that front quartering shot though

Yes for sure. Looking back i should have waited till he was past me before cow calling to stop him. I learn more every encounter. Got very lucky to get the second arrow in him. Someone was definitely watching over me

Very neat, I've always wanted to try a bow cam with all the close up encounters that elk typically present.

What damage did that first arrow do? At the end it looked like good penetration, but hard to tell until you gutted him. Quatering to you is tricky, but it looks like you got it in front of the scapula.

What damage did that first arrow do? At the end it looked like good penetration, but hard to tell until you gutted him. Quatering to you is tricky, but it looks like you got it in front of the scapula.

First arrow did no damage. Only went in 3 or 4 inches and hit bone. He would have been back bugling that evening if i wouldn't have got lucky with that second arrow. Leason learned on quartering shot! If i would have been over another inch or two i believe it would have got in there.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back