Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bourbon Connoisseurs

I should also say Old Forester and Russell's Reserve can't go wrong IMO.
Russell’s 10 year can be found for $40 pretty easy. I find it every bit as good as Eagle Rare and for 1/3 the price.

Knob Creek 12 is $60-70 and worth it.

Old Forester 1910 is double barreled and drinks like a much older bourbon. Well worth the money.

I prefer ALL of the above over Blanton’s.

Russell’s 10 year can be found for $40 pretty easy. I find it every bit as good as Eagle Rare and for 1/3 the price.

Old Forester 1910 is double barreled and drinks like a much older bourbon. Well worth the money.

you pay $120 for Eagle Rare? I just bought a bottle last month for $41. Seems crazy to me to pay 3 times over MSRP

you pay $120 for Eagle Rare? I just bought a bottle last month for $41. Seems crazy to me to pay 3 times over MSRP
Do I? Absolutely not. Have many many many people? You bet. I was in a liquor store Louisville a few weeks back and every shelf that said Weller, Eagle Rare, and Blanton’s was completely empty. The handwritten tags were still on the empty shelf and everything was 2-3x over MSRP.

America has lost its mind over these Buffalo Trace products.

Do I? Absolutely not. Have many many many people? You bet. I was in a liquor store Louisville a few weeks back and every shelf that said Weller, Eagle Rare, and Blanton’s was completely empty. The handwritten tags were still on the empty shelf and everything was 2-3x over MSRP.

America has lost its mind over these Buffalo Trace products.
Only nice part about idaho liquor stores, state controlled so no crazy mark ups. But our availability is not the best.

Back