Caribou Gear Tarp

Boone and Crockett Scores

wannakillabigbull

Randy or Everett,

Any chance we'll get a list of the scores on Randy's 7x7 Montana bull and his 2011 archery Montana bull? I've also been curious to know what Randy's 7x7 Colorado bull went but it didn't look like he was in the room. Being an engineer I'm obsessed with numbers and following standards, so I always measure my animals even though most are smaller. It's just flat out fun IMO. Maybe I'll try and become an official scorer someday.

If someone already started a thread and I missed it then point me that way.

The MT 7x7 grossed 340 5/8. We ran out of time to get to the MT archery bull. It was very kind of Everett to spend the time he did to help us with that. Nice to have a professional doing it. And, it was great to get to know him and all he is doing for hunting.

The MT 7x7 grossed 340 5/8. We ran out of time to get to the MT archery bull. It was very kind of Everett to spend the time he did to help us with that. Nice to have a professional doing it. And, it was great to get to know him and all he is doing for hunting.
Well, I appreciated lunch and the time sharing stories. Another time, soon.

The bulls (elk and bison) were beautiful specimens. Usually, I ask about the story behind the animal as I measure; what I write on the score sheet is just a part of the experience. With Big Fin's, even though I heard about them on a podcast, there were still details that sneaked out.

More importantly, what Boone & Crockett does for conservation does not get shared enough. They work behind the scenes and have done so since their inception in 1887. The records are just a small part of what they do as a conservation group. The Fair Chase magazine contains current information on conservation issues and articles worthy of a read every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back