Caribou Gear

Boomerusaf (brandon) best wishes

Brandon, I recall reading about your challenges here. Seems like this one is less than the 1st round, speculating from limited info. Point being, you have overcome much more than you are facing now, so optimism is an option. As you can tell from all these posts, lots of us care about you and send their best wishes and prayers. Including me.

Edit: So much has changed since I posted this, 2 more brain surgeries. Optimism remains an option.

Everyone else, this story is still developing, read it to the end.

Last edited:
Wishing for a speedy and healthy recovery for you Boomer.
If there is anything we can do for you or your family please let us know.

Thanks for the kind words! I’m easy to sum up, I know when and who to be strong for. I couldn’t have done this last go around without my hunt talk family. I love all of you guys and gals! Since people are looking, what Chris does for fellow veterans is truly of the highest character and I appreciate every minute of hunting with him! 500 muley does to 5 kill worthy bucks. I learned a lot and I’m very thankful of his hospitality and kindness.

Thanks for the kind words! I’m easy to sum up, I know when and who to be strong for. I couldn’t have done this last go around without my hunt talk family. I love all of you guys and gals! Since people are looking, what Chris does for fellow veterans is truly of the highest character and I appreciate every minute of hunting with him! 500 muley does to 5 kill worthy bucks. I learned a lot and I’m very thankful of his hospitality and kindness.
Thanks for kind words but i (and most guys here) are just glad to have you around again bro, keep up the good fight! Get better bro!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back