Booked my flight 2012 Dall

Another trip in down in the books, should be able to chase a sheep down and stick em with a knife.

P1020775.jpg

P1020810.jpg

P1020815.jpg

P1020817.jpg

P1020819.jpg

I didn't scream, just shrieked a little bit and let a couple of drops of pee hit the shorts, just a couple though.

P1020635.jpg

Me and my little friends got away from the scary bear.

P1020636.jpg

Damn it Dink. I am at work let out a howl at these two comments. Are you trying to get me fired? If so, you have to pay for a Dall Sheep hunt!

I love seeing the animals in velvet. They look so clean cut, and the mass looks enourmous. That first Muley would look awesome on my wall when he is done growing...;)

Lawnboy if I was fortunate enough to have a brother up there I too would be taking advantage of it. Have a great time and look forward to reading about it in the near future.

I was praying that my brother's last tour of service would be Alaska. He gets Hawaii, go figure. Best of luck, Lawnboy!

I wish i could post a pictue of my "tag", but the state won't give me one. Week from right now ill be setting up camp... better start getting in shape.

Um yeah, your Walmart Prostaff position has been revoked until said picture includes Great Value Fruit Snacks(Little Friends). Thanks in advance.

In honor of the original and inventor Little friends picture poser I withheld until the trip starts. Be prepared to see many photos with the Little guys. Don't pull my prostaff position I need it to feel important and loved.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back