Booked my flight 2012 Dall

My little buddies did another hike yesterday to check my game cam then we packed up today. I am blessed to have so many friends.

P1000116.jpg

P1000114.jpg

P1000108.jpg

P1000112.jpg

P1000113.jpg

Man, all this talk of getting in shape........................crap, 10 days I'll be on a plane............I guess if I hear any shootin' I'm gonna guess Lawnboy , Dink, or Bambi will be just about ready to gut their sheep:):)

Good luck fellas! With all of us HT's that will be chasing sheep this year, might have a good thread when we all get back:)

Wow, you guys are off on some very promising hunting adventures to some cool places! Good luck and have fun. 'Can't wait to hear of the hunts and see some of your pics.

Keeping within constraints of our retirement budget, my wife is sending me on an all-expense-paid trip to Clyde Park to fill my trophy mule deer doe tag. I'm excited ... but it don't take much anymore!

Got my plans set yesterday and purchased my flight to ANC. I know its a little late, but we aren't heading out until Sept 4th. The guide/transporter that is flying us in hunts near where we are going and says there are some dandy rams in there. Can't wait to feel the crushing weight of a 120lb pack...

A friend of mine who left for an AK sheep hunt yesterday just texted and said he met some guy in the airport up there named "thecrittergitter." Super nice guy, and he ended up letting him sleep on his hotel room floor instead of in the airport.

Back