Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

At least I saved a Larson pick for the end of the season.🤪
Truex bounced up a handful of spots at the end. I wouldn't have thought he would have been that far back. @seeth07 has another good score today with his rollover picks! He was the only one who had Byron. 3 out of 4 were in the top 10. I'm waiting for scoring to be done to see what happened with the standings.

@c0d95 seems to be MIA as well. He's run the same picks since Daytona!
421! 😲
The racist gained a spot in the rankings also.
Yeah, I didn't see the score at first. Too busy looking at the OTHER scores and how much of a difference there was. That 421 is going to be hard to top! :cool: I'll take all the points I can get.

@c0d95 seems to be MIA as well. He's run the same picks since Daytona!

Yeah, I didn't see the score at first. Too busy looking at the OTHER scores and how much of a difference there was. That 421 is going to be hard to top! :cool: I'll take all the points I can get.
421! I should have just blocked you Dave for the tie! Time to get serious and put the hammer down in Texas next weekend.🙂

Looks like we have 2 Major Tom's floating in a tin can on autopilot.😁

The entire episode is a great listen, here is just a 10 minute section that I thought was interesting.

Gee, nobody took a shot with Johnson. He and Busch were both in the wall in practice.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back