Boat is ready

duckhunt

Im all ready to go for the weekend. Heading to my trailer on the miss river for the weekend. Hopefully gonna hammer some walleyes.

You think the water is warm enough yet? Are you in northern or southern Iowa?

I fish northeast Iowa. From what ive heard its open below the dams, And the fish are biting. I love fishing right after iceout.

Last Tuesday the river was open from Genoa to Lansing. Lansing to Lynxville was still frozen. Pool 10 was open from Lynxville down river about 5 miles. The wisconsin river shed a lot of ice this week

Last Tuesday the river was open from Genoa to Lansing. Lansing to Lynxville was still frozen. Pool 10 was open from Lynxville down river about 5 miles. The wisconsin river shed a lot of ice this week

Desoto and Below the Genoa dam was my old stomping ground. The first week in April was usually the best time. Lots of memories being a river rat for a week every spring

Your speaking my language. I do most of my fishin from Genoa down to Lynxville. I try and make it every weekend possible from ice out to thanksgiving weekend. Im either fishin duck huntin or deer huntin.

Desoto and Below the Genoa dam was my old stomping ground. The first week in April was usually the best time. Lots of memories being a river rat for a week every spring

GO CYCLONES!

Fond of the other river - no pools on our side. Great memories indeed.

The entire main river channel from genoa south is open now with a few ice bergs to bang into.

I can't wait to get out and do some walleye fishing, but the lakes are still frozen and the rivers have some ice on them, at least the places I go here in Montana. come on warmer weather!

John

Going to be while before any boat activity here. Still have 2 feet of ice on the lake/bay. The way it's going, there will still be ice come May 15 (Walleye opener)

duckhunt... lookin forward to some good pics. Add one of the pan cookin! Man, I'm looking forward to this winter getting the kick out of season...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back