Caribou Gear Tarp

Blowing Stuff Up For Fun!!!

Big Sky

The only purpose of this video was to have a little fun with a new S+W handgun I recently bought. My youngest son is pretty handy with video editing and had a little fun as well. I just went out to blow stuff up and video tape it a little. He offered to take it up a notch or two, and see what he could do with his editing skills. He is only 18, but I think he is pretty talented for his age.This isn't an educational video. It's not about form or function, saying this product is better than anyone else's. It's just about having some fun and blowing stuff up. Purley done for entertainment, if nothing else for my own entertainment. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it.[video:youtube]

We’ll what the heck? I thought there was going to be a massive trout in the video somewhere!?

Awesome video. Really like all the scenes and editing. Your son did a great job.

Man, that Shield Plus is good stuff! I’m so invested into my original Shields, that it would be hard for me to give them up, but I think the Plus is going to give Sig a run for their money with their 365! Fun video!

Great video!
Great firearm!
Great shooting!

Cripes! Two dollar targets? (soft drinks) LOL!

Father/son interaction? Timeless!
Good going!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back