Blast from the past

AZ402 said:
Miller could either be the lead singer of an Iron Maiden cover band; or a bull dyke could steal his pic and use it on Match.com.............

Maybe a couple years after that first pic was taken I would have had the hair for it.:D I have gotten a little better about posing pics since then (sorry about the toungue), but from the looks of it, I was probably pretty hung over.:eek: Actually, not a terrible deer for the Hills 17 or 18 years ago.:D Also a good photo for the dictionary under "white-trash".
SD_deer_mullet.jpg

That one gets my vote for best photo of the year! Ride that baby you Rocker! Ha!

Awesome pic Craig. I'm glad my mullet stage was when I was about 8 or 9 and thus not featured in any hunting pictures.

OMG.....Miller, that takes the cake man! What a classic. Tell me you got that thing blown up and on your wall somewhere. ;)

Greenhorn said:
That one gets my vote for best photo of the year! Ride that baby you Rocker! Ha!

I'll second that. Everyone else can stop posting hair pics, because that one takes the prize.

On second thought, Wylee might have something to rival Miller.

1985 the opening weekend. I swear he looked like a solid 24 inch 4 point. Of course I emptied the gun on him. Even while he was rolling down the hill, still pumping him full of lead. Good thing I put my orange back on in the barnyard.

Second picture was 1986. First decent buck. I am not sure where I got the hat but I am sure it was making the sophmore chicks crazy with lust:)

"It's not called "Van Haggar" you jackass!"

WTF? My friends dad used to call it "Van Asshole" is that better?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back