Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bitterroot muleys

I don't even apply in the special draws anymore in Montana with Colorado being so hot now I just go there with my flatty and my crew. Maybe some UT general tags in my future too. They're accepting of the #flatbillife and my #longrangerig

I don't even apply in the special draws anymore in Montana with Colorado being so hot now I just go there with my flatty and my crew. Maybe some UT general tags in my future too. They're accepting of the #flatbillife and my #longrangerig
I've run into a couple shitheads like this once in awhile with a permit. Zero info passed on. mtmuley

I just read the Gohunt review. Stayaway from Missoula. Hunting pressure is bad
Go Hunt posted an interesting Montana deer article this week. Look through the graphs and you can basically see the mule deer numbers have tanked in most of the regions in the state. If you were to make an average line over the last 11 years it would basically point strait down the toilet for most regions, especially the western ones.
So, do you have to pay to get the good info on Gohunt? The review of region 2 I read on their site is kinda comical. mtmuley

I just read the Gohunt review. Stayaway from Missoula. Hunting pressure is bad

So, do you have to pay to get the good info on Gohunt? The review of region 2 I read on their site is kinda comical. mtmuley
I've noticed the same info in a lot of units and some of the photos are recycled. When you get the secret invitation to upgrade to the insider "Pro" for guys with a crew and flatbills you get the real goods. There may even be waypoints on the maps but as a "Pro" I can't talk about those.

My first clue those areas were struggling was the number of guys I'd meet from regions 1 & 2 that were hunting other unnamed general regions very far away from home. . .

Update on the fitness - I ate 2 slices of pizza last night and washed it down with 2 beers. I was able to pass on cupcakes so really that's a win in the fitness department.

I've noticed the same info in a lot of units and some of the photos are recycled. When you get the secret invitation to upgrade to the insider "Pro" for guys with a crew and flatbills you get the real goods. There may even be waypoints on the maps but as a "Pro" I can't talk about those.

My first clue those areas were struggling was the number of guys I'd meet from regions 1 & 2 that were hunting other unnamed general regions very far away from home. . .

Update on the fitness - I ate 2 slices of pizza last night and washed it down with 2 beers. I was able to pass on cupcakes so really that's a win in the fitness department.
No self respecting man I know stops at 2 slices of pizza.

270 still produces, some big muleys and a few nice elk it's, just not talked about much

270 still produces, some big muleys and a few nice elk it's, just not talked about much

Good thing, we wouldn’t want 270 MD permits to get hard to draw, and if a few more bulls could survive we could get away from the unlimited first choice only for bulls.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adscarpernter
Back