Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bison anyone?

I'm not sure how much chasing will be involved but some guys make the buffalo hunt more exciting by using and old cowboy looking gun with iron sites.

I suppose since the spear bill didn't pass you can't get too exciting but I'd enjoy seeing you shoot a buffalo with iron sites...and off a horse. Doesn't Lawnboy have a deaf horse you can use...seems there is always something wrong with the horses he has?

Is this hunt going to make the cut for airing in 2013 or do we have to wait until 2014 for it?

Is this hunt going to make the cut for airing in 2013 or do we have to wait until 2014 for it?

Will air in 2013. You should join us. Looks like we will have a pretty good crowd, so we will probably need at least one more mature responsible adult, besides myself :rolleyes: , to keep the debauchery to a minimum.

Excellent tag!

I'm not a very smart guy. I'm willing to prove it by volunteering my back, if you need it Randy.

Will air in 2013. You should join us. Looks like we will have a pretty good crowd, so we will probably need at least one more mature responsible adult, besides myself :rolleyes: , to keep the debauchery to a minimum.

I was going to volunteer until you nixed the debauchery

Very cool congrats, should be a great episode for TV and have some great stuff in it.

Right on Randy! This should make for another great series...and one heck of a hunt!

Can't wait to see how it all works out for you.

Congrats.

Congratulations Randy. No one deserves it more than you. Looking forward to hear how it goes. Good luck (as if you need it ;))

I am so jealous! There is something just really cool about bison. I have always thought the idea of hunting one of those giant old bulls down around the park would be have to be about as fun as it gets.
A couple of years ago I got to shoot one over on a neighbor's ranch. It was strictly a meat killing, with no hunt or sport involved, but the animal it'self was so awesome and huge that the whole butchering process and skinning was it's own great adventure.
To go after them in the snow down in that fantastic country will no doubt, have your mind thinking all kinds of corny nostalgic thoughts. Good stuff. As for the eating, It's the best!
Good shooting!

before and after

before and after picks of a little bull.

Attachments

• IMG_6881.jpg
    IMG_6881.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 901
  • IMG_6894.jpg
    IMG_6894.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 906
Fin,
For once I wished that I lived in Montana instead of Nevada. I would love to help you out. Bison steaks are my family's favorite! Good luck and keep praying for snow. Can't wait to see the hunt on tv.

Now that is going to be a unique hunt! Congrats on pulling the tag. Hope the big shaggy comes out of the park for you.

My brother saw a whole swath of buff tracks up by West. He said it looked liked someone had followed them with a wheeler. Not sure if they are hazing them or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back