MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bismarck, North Dakota: How to kill time??

JoseCuervo

I have to go to Bismarck next week. I will be killing time Thursday Morning, before noon, and after 5pm on Thursday evening.

Any suggestions on what to see/do in Bismarck?

Food suggestions?

Local brews?

Pirogue is a little upscale, but has some interesting food (venison, buffalo, etc.)

Peacock Alley is pretty good. They have some local brews as well if I remember right.

Space Aliens is decent and different if you haven't ever tried one. Martian Munchies are good there.

East 40 Steakhouse has all you can eat prime rib one night of the week but I don't remember.

Krolls Diner is interesting.

Go check out the River South of town- pretty cool stretch of water. It'd be even better if you found someone to take you walleye fishing- they're going right now. Check out the Walrus- good food and tap options. Irish pub downtown- forgot the name, but great food and good beer.

Sadly, the above info is correct, all the good strippers are a little further West...

Jose,

What are you doing in Bismarck? Dressed like your picture you should just head over to Mandan's Silver Dollar...Stripper Bar! You'll find Buschy there if you go before 11:00 AM. Try the Pizza Burger Flyin Style at the Big Boy...The east end of main street...not the healthiest but at least you can say you had one. The joint has been around since the 50's or 60's. Then to the Toasted Frog for a few tasty beers...downtown on 4th and Broadway. I have to agree that the East 40 (north on state street past the capitol about 1 mile on your right) has a great steak.

Scenery...University of Mary overlooks the river valley...River Road...you got it over looks the best walleye fishery in the midwest! Kirkwood Mall has the only sporting goods store in the city (Scheels).

Send me a PM if you are need anything. Might be able to swing a little fishing on Thursday evening.

- Broken oar bar over looks the river on the Mandan side.
- Walrus is decent
- Blarney Stone is the irish pub

Been a while since I've been back to Bismarck. I'd be catching some walleyes off shore after dark.

Jose,

PM me. I am sure we could figure out something!

Grizzly will want you to hit the gay bars with you and say your his new boy toy, I will will steer you in the right direction.

jose,

pm me. I am sure we could figure out something!

Grizzly will want you to hit the gay bars with you and say your his new boy toy, i will will steer you in the right direction.

lmao!

For food it's Big Boy pizza burgers flying style and fries and gravy !

Dinkshooter,

How you classifying "good strippers" these days? You still trying to get most value by the pound on the hoof?

Grizzley and Buschy,

PM sent

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back