Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bird pics

Awesome, as usual!
I enjoy your pictures - you have incredible talent.
Thanks for sharing with us.

One man's trash...

That's a great lens. I'm shooting a Sigma 150-500 OS to cover that range, which is still a nice lens.

Keep up the great work.

I got that same Sigma but I never got photo's like that with it. Super stuff. Wait an min, forgot the question. You must have a nice camera! :) Sorry! :-(

I thought I would bump this thread. It is that time of year again where birds are starting to display. I'm a bit intimidated to post on a thread the mtmiller has started based on talent but the birds have started some display activities. I'm also ready for mtmiller to reload with this years content coming from his camera. DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0034.JPGDSC_0097.JPG

I know the back drop for the display is not where I would have liked it but sometimes you just have to capture the behavior when and where it happens.

Backyard safari yesterday ....

nhCUj3W.jpg

Last year I couldn't get much for sharpie shots due to late snow and then Montana mud. I was jazzed to get out yesterday. This lek usually holds 25-35 males. This year, only six so far. Not a great start, but better start than '18.

Grouchy bird on the lek. Not much displaying with windy conditions and no females last night.
46826071294_aa338d5e84_h.jpg

Looking forward to more Sharpie pics. Heck- look forward to all of your pics. Love when you get on the Sage grouse leks.

Yes you did. I especially like the background. May I ask if that shed was staged? or was it purely luck to fall into the frame?

I so wish. Instead I'm dumping a bunch of money into a remodel of the house I grew up in. Things are looking up, I've finally moved off the air mattress or cot. Spent over 6mos with out a "bed"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back