Bipods

It’s been great I would highly recommended the hatch the only bipod I would choose over the hatch for
Hunting would be the MDT ckye-pod double pull. However I don’t see myself spending that much on a bipod but your situation may be Different. If you have any specific questions about the hatch let me know
Thank you. MDT ckye-pod is way expensive for me for the sporadic hunting I do.

Does the hatch Bipod have tracking to be able to watch moving target without moving whole rifle/bipod ?

The other bipod I am looking is MTN gear bipod in the same price range, not many review on it as well

It’s been great I would highly recommended the hatch the only bipod I would choose over the hatch for
Hunting would be the MDT ckye-pod double pull. However I don’t see myself spending that much on a bipod but your situation may be Different. If you have any specific questions about the hatch let me know
Also someone recommended this Rugged ridge bipod, not sure if have come across

I have a couple Harris bipods, a couple other brands as well.

No question they are helpful, but I haven't had one on my rifles for a long time. They are cumbersome.

I use the 2 things I always know are available when shooting prone, my pack and the ground.

The lid on a mystery ranch is pretty awesome for a rest.

I love my spartan. I also have the davos head for my tripod for higher sitting or even standing shots.

https://backlanz.co.nz/ I think these look pretty cool, but I haven’t convinced myself to order one yet. Still happily shooting off my pack or whatever is available in the field…

Last edited:
I use the magpul on a few of mine. They are light, not as cumbersome as the Harris style, and not as expensive as some.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back